No products in the cart.
Viruses do not discriminate
“Viruses do not discriminate”. Is this statement entirely true? In Uganda, the most vulnerable are those who pay the heaviest price of Covid-19 such as:
- 15 million children affected by the closure of schools in Uganda;
- A small proportion kept learning while schools remained closed.
- Increasing the efforts of developed countries towards digital learning; radio, televisions and computers that remain highly unavailable in rural areas.
- Many challenges such as WI-Fi connections and the instability of the home environment that will prevent most rural kids from learning.⠀
- Increasing the risks of children suffering from abuse and neglect amongst rural children, child labor, child marriage and malnutrition .